Wednesday 9 July 2014

China girl

If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter (cheeky bit of self promo there!) you'll have seen my current Illamasqua nail colour - Noble. Today's outfit is a similar colour to the nail varnish I have on at present and as much as I love clashing prints and colours, I do love matchy matchy things as well.

This tunic is actually my sisters, she bought it from Primark last week but doesn't like it, so I snapped her hand off when she asked if I wanted to wear it. It's an awkward length, I originally wanted to wear it as a dress but I wasn't quite ready for the risque thigh length. It's very short. So I decided to pair it with some plain white leggings - these are supposed to be cropped, that's the downside to also being very short myself!



Tunic & Leggings: Primark, Slingback shoes: Topshop





The pattern on the tunic really reminds me of China porcelain print. I honestly love it. It feels really classy and it's quite bold so it requires really no accessorising at all. My kind of casual outfit.



Rings: Magnolia, BlackTied, Michael Kors, Watch & Bangles: DKNY





Hope you've all had a lovely day and managed to enjoy the sunshine wherever you are. I'm sure it won't last for long!

Em x

9 comments:

  1. You look lovely
    I love this top, Primark have some great items at the moment
    Thankyou for the lovely comment on my blog
    I'm now following you via BlogLovin and GFC
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Primark really are excelling themselves at the moment, there's so much I want. xx

      Delete
  2. love your top!

    -gaia
    http://sparklerage.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pattern on the tunic is gorgeous! I love the shade of blue in it as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a bright blue, it's lovely! Glad you like it too! xx

      Delete
  4. What clean and classic look. I love white, but sadly I'm incapable of wearing white as it never stays white for long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that problem too! I'm far too clumsy to wear white for very long! xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comment, I read them all and love hearing what you have to say xx