Friday 4 July 2014

Dogtooth and Doc's

It's Friday!!! I think I'm happier about that than I should be given that I'm actually working tomorrow, but I'm really looking forward to my day off on Sunday. A full day of relaxation is definitely on the cards!

Today I'm excited to be able to share another collab with you all, this time, Allure Boutique. Allure are based in Brighton and are currently in the process of developing their website but in the meantime sell a lot of their stuff via Twitter and eBay and when I saw this gorgeous dress on another blogger on their twitter feed I had to see if they were interested in collabing with me... and they were, surprisingly.

Dress: Allure Boutique, Boots: Dr Martens, Sunglasses: Cosmo Freebie





I love this dress, the different checks and the whole mono feel makes it seem much more expensive than it was. The only problem I had with it was that the waist was quite loose and I felt as though I didn't have much definition but a waist belt has sorted out that problem nicely, and it co-ordinates with my favourite Dr Martens.

What do you think to this dress? Would you have styled it differently?




Now if only I could get my hair to co-operate, life would be so much simpler!

Have you beauties got anything planned for this weekend? I hope you all have exciting and/or relaxing things planned!

Em x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I read them all and love hearing what you have to say xx