1. Blue Coat from New Look, £49.99, available here
2. White Paisley Print Kimono from New Look, £19.99, available here
3. Asymmetric Brim Fedora Hat, £25, available here
4. Casual Embroidered Hem Shirt from Topshop, £32, available here
5. Crop Button Vest from Topshop, £26, available here
6. Glow stick in 'Play Up' from Topshop, £10, available here
7. Dark Wash Jamie Jeans from Topshop, £40, available here
8. Black Leather Chunky Cleated Sole Chelsea Boots from New Look, £54.99, available here
I think all of this works really well together, I'm totally in love with all of it. The Chelsea Boots are really similar to the Dr Marten ones that I've seen a lot of bloggers wearing, and who can blame them?! They look amazing and work with so many different outfits. They might be slightly pricey given that they're New Look, but they're leather and versatile.
I saw Llymlrs' had bought the Topshop glow stick in her last Topshop haul and I love a good highlighted cheek, so I've added that to my wishlist too. I'm secretly thinking that if I can stretch my budget to this beaut collection of purchases it might work as my London wardrobe as I need to travel light given that I'm going by train!
What do you lovelies think to this wishlist? Is there anything you're planning on investing in anytime soon?
Hope you're all having a good week.