Tuesday 1 July 2014

Co-ordination

So, I've finally relented and given in to one of the most popular trends of the summer and I must say, I'm wondering why it took me so long. I ordered this amazing co-ord set from the fabulous Missguided the other day and thanks to their super quick delivery, it was delivered yesterday. I think I'm in love.

I think it looks really Rennie Mackintosh inspired and I love a bit of abstract art. I was initially skeptical about how the quality was going to be given that the whole co-ord came in at under £25 but I'm pleasantly surprised, the fabric is thick enough to be flattering, it's comfortable and quite frankly, I think you'll be sick of the sight of it by the end of the summer!

Crop Top - Iona Spagetti Strap Abstract Floral Crop Top, Skirt - Jamie Abstract Floral A-Line Skirt both available here

I understand now why the whole nation is going crazy for co-ordinates. It feels like a more wearable take on a playsuit, and who doesn't love a good playsuit. It's definitely one for those summer nights and I've immediately started browsing Missguided's other co-ordinate sets... there are some absolute beauties. Next on my want list is this...

Tiffany Yellow Premium Blazer and Neela Lemon Tailored Belted Shorts  

I absolutely love the pastel lemon colour of this set, and think it could work both day and night. Much like the co-ord I'm wearing today. Today I haven't really dressed it up, I've just donned my faithful Topshop boots and some frilly ankle socks, but with some barely there sandals and maybe a black kimono I think this would work really well in the evening as well, what do you lovelies think?








Right, I'm off to continue browsing the Missguided site, I might even pick up a few bits for my upcoming holiday in the sale! I hope you all have a brilliant Tuesday.

Em x


5 comments:

  1. Wow,this look is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit,
    xx
    Mia


    http://ssenescence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on the look out for a co-ord outfit just like this one, I love it!

    Madeline
    madstylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I read them all and love hearing what you have to say xx