Saturday 14 June 2014

Kimono Lovin'

Kimono's are having their moment in the spotlight...

... And I for one cannot get enough of these beauties.


The five pictured above are the ones I'm desperate to get my hands on at the moment. Especially number 2. I tried it on for the fifth time today and every time I do the outfit possibilities become greater and greater.

I'm not usually a huge fan of sleeveless things, but Boohoo's dreamy blue wonder is a style steal at only £18.00. These are definitely my summer staple; they can be styled with so many different combinations of stuff, shorts, leggings, jeans, dresses. 

Have you found any key summer pieces you're dying to get your hands on yet? Get in touch and let me know x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I read them all and love hearing what you have to say xx